US ROADSHOW EVENTIIOT (INDUSTRIAL INTERNET OF THINGS) AND INDUSTRY 4.0
Seminar: IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) & Industry 4.0
IIoT is not just about technology. It’s about capturing data that’s important to your business and your customers, gaining insights into that data, and using those insights to improve business results. Industrial organizations need to connect people, places, assets, things, and their data to develop meaningful insights. These insights can reduce production costs, increase efficiency, and provide visibility to employees and customers. OPTIWARE Industrial IoT solutions help you connect operations, production, maintenance and IT.
Some of the key topics to be covered
- Condition monitoring – Gain visibility into your processes with instrumentation to obtain relevant data for assessing conditions and system performance
- Predictive maintenance – Reduce unplanned downtime by using data to monitor and optimize machine performance and predict when maintenance will be needed. Predicting failures, preventing downtime
- Determine the value IIoT can have for your business
- Interoperability, making sure your most valuable resource (Data) isn’t getting lost in translation
- Increased automation, autonomous machine and the impact on manufacturing management
- Real-time visualization and automatic, paperless report generation for the entire production environment
- Product life-cycle analytics and closed-loop product and service models
- Real-time visibility for operations, planning and maintenance 4.0
- Real-time machine analytics delivering faster insights into the health of assets
AXXOS OEE is the standardized production monitoring system that checks the pulse of your production. A combination of monitoring, analysis and visualization puts focus on efficiency and creates a solid foundation for the improvement process. API PRO Maintenance Management System is the flexible, modular maintenance system that grows with the needs of your organization and gives you full control over your assets.
Integrated OEE and EAM Solution
AXXOS OEE and API PRO both have a strong focus on Efficiency and Reliability to enable our customers to get the most out of their investment in production equipment. Combining the two solutions will give you the possibility of predictive maintenance based on true production status, efficient error report to work order process, efficient solutions for operator maintenance and much more.
Courtyard Cleveland Independence (Marriott)
5051 West Creek Road, Independence, Ohio 44131 USA
Hour: 10 am – 2 pm (lunch will be provided)
To register please send an email to Peter Schwoerer at email@example.com with your contact details and the desired date to attend. Please be aware that there are a limited number of seats. Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.