AXXOS OEE Analyze – the powerful tool for your decision making
AXXOS OEE Analyze is a tool for easy and clear visualization and analysis of the collected production data from AXXOS OEE. It is an easy-to-use interactive tool that has many advantages compared to conventional reports.
Makes your detective work easier
- Clear graphical presentation of production data
- Interactive analysis of individual machines or the entire factory
- Quick overviews and access to details for large amounts of data
- User friendly – very easy to get started
- Clickable reports
- Save or print specific searches
- Easy export to Excel
- Remember and share data views with bookmarks
The toolset for your analysis
AXXOS OEE Analyze has an intuitive graphical user interface. It´s easy to summarize and drill down to interesting information by just clicking in the tables or graphs. Go from company group or factory level down to individual machines, articles or orders and back, in no time.
The powerful set of analysis tools are grouped in focus areas for the user’s convenience. The following examples are frequently used by our customers to in order to take better decisions.
Get graphical representation and table presentation of the OEE value, availability, efficiency and quality
- Production place
Direct and easy access to availability figures for
- Single machines
- Break down the downtime by types
- Easy to see where the largest problems are
- Focus on one or a few types and drill down
- Isolate faults, machines, shifts etc.
- Get access to notes and suggested improvements
- See the trends
Article and Order Analysis
- Follow up OEE value on article and order level
- Change-over matrix is a powerful tool for planning
- Focus on quality loss
- Follow up scrappings and scrapping types
- See scrapping costs
- Drill down to find potential cost savings
- Access to suggested improvements connected to scrapping
- Produced quantity over time
- Speed and operational efficiency
- Planned production compared to actual production over time
- Overview of OEE
- Downtime per type of disturbance
- Availability data and order data per:
Loss Cost Analysis
- See the costs for disturbances per:
- Loss type
- Stop cause
- Production Place
- For maintenance department
- Focus on machine related disturbances
- See KPI in focus for maintenance:
Current information without detours
AXXOS OEE Analyze is quick and very easy to use. Work intuitively with your information.
With AXXOS OEE Analyze you don´t need to know exactly what, or how many questions you want to ask, to begin analyzing your information. The possibilities are endless, you can add filters to only show information about the night shift, a certain order, a department in the factory or the stops you are interested in. Why not combine the search with several different parameters by clicking directly in the graphs? The charts presented are clickable and if you want to drill down further, just click on an area in the graph and AXXOS OEE Analyze will rework all graphs to visualize your search. All searches are run from computer memory, which means that all graphs and tables are updated quickly in real time.
What used to take several separate reports to analyze now only takes a few mouse clicks, the procedure is simple, click your way through the different graphs until you are satisfied. Use AXXOS Analyze to spot trends – for example, if you see the availability on a machine varies greatly during a month between the morning shift and afternoon shift, you can analyze this further and find out the underlying cause. For example, it could be because the afternoon shift often has material shortages, which in this case is a downtime type that has a great potential for improvement.
AXXOS Analyze FAQ
Are there any hardware requirements
No, AXXOS Analyze is web based and requires no special hardware to run.
Does AXXOS Analyze run on smartphones and tablets
Yes, the usual smartphones and tablets are supported.
Is AXXOS Analyze included in AXXOS OEE?
No, AXXOS Analyze is an option and is not included in AXXOS OEE.
What you get with AXXOS OEE
Get full control
Increase and secure output
Get acceptance and high degree of usage
Quick return on investment
Minimize efforts to follow up production performance
Get the facts
Be ready for Industry 4.0 – Get digital