AXXOS OEE Operator Task
Operators often have the responsibility of taking care of basic maintenance such as oil checking and cleaning etc. A common problem is that the operator maintenance does not get done or followed up on when everything is reported in paper form.
Skip the papers at the Machine
AXXOS OEE Operator Task supports:
- Planning of operator tasks for maintenance and quality control.
- Connect operator tasks to calendar time and / or operational conditions such as order start, run time, shift change, and article change.
- To-do lists in the coding view at the operator’s workstation as well as in mobile devices with AXXOS OEE Mobile.
- Access to task documentation and sub tasks.
- Reporting of performed tasks and registration of measured values for quality control.
- Follow up on performed tasks.
- Ensures that all planned operator tasks are managed and if not an email is sent out.
- For planned work it is possible to attach instructions and pictures, and you can also specify setpoints to compare against actual reported values.
- The feature can also be used for other recurring work to be reported in production.
AXXOS Operator Task FAQ
Are there any hardware requirements?
No, AXXOS OEE Operator Task is web-based and therefore requires no special hardware to run the application.
Does AXXOS Operator Maintenance replace the maintenance system?
No, AXXOS OEE Operator Maintenance does not replace a complete maintenance system. This feature is for simpler and recurrent maintenance work on a machine that is normally performed by the operator. Work that for many companies today is organized with the help of checklists, binder solutions and other paper documents can now be replaced by AXXOS OEE Operator Maintenance.
People who perform specialized maintenance will continue to require a complete maintenance system.
Often operators do not report in the maintenance system because it is a little too in-depth and additionally, when purchasing a maintenance system one usually pays by the number of users, which becomes a great many if all the operators were to report in the maintenance system. The AXXOS OEE Operator maintenance module is free for any number of users.
Is AXXOS OEE Operator Task included in AXXOS OEE?
What you get with AXXOS OEE
Get full control
Increase and secure output
Get acceptance and high degree of usage
Quick return on investment
Minimize efforts to follow up production performance
Get the facts
Be ready for Industry 4.0 – Get digital